C Brooks Smith, MD & Associates
A caring doctor and compassionate staff who watches out for your well-being.
If you are looking for a caring doctor and compassionate staff who watches out for your well-being, the office of Dr. C. Brooks Smith is the perfect fit for you and your family. Our Granbury office sees patients from Glen Rose, Weatherford, Stephenville, Cresson, Aledo, Tolar, Lipan and Godley.
We provide :
* Well Woman Care: Pap tests, pelvic/breast exams and pregnancy tests
* Well Male Care: Blood pressure and Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening
* Well Child Care - annual checkups and immunizations
* Well Baby Care
* Annual physical exams, preventive care and health screenings
* Sports physicals
* Chronic illness management, including but not limited: Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and asthma
* Infection treatment
* Advanced allergy testing
* Snoring, and other Ear, Nose, and Throat Concerns
* Eating disorder Treatment
* Testosterone Replacement and Hormone Therapy
Granbury is a city in and the county seat of Hood County, Texas, United States. As of the 2020 census, the city's population was 10,958, and it is the principal city of the Granbury micropolitan statistical area. Granbury is named after Confederate General Hiram B. Granbury. Granbury started as a square and log cabin courthouse. Many buildings on the square are now registered historic landmarks, including the Granbury Opera House, which still hosts "Broadway" productions.